WINDOWS: One- Click Method First, you will need to download. [Windows One-Click Method]
Secondly, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements:
· You will need the proper USB Drivers. [Found Here]
· You will also need to have ADB installed. [Found Here]
Next, on your phone, you will need to:
· Under Settings>Applications, make sure “Unknown Sources” is checked.
· In that same menu, click on “Development” and make sure “USB Debugging” is enabled.
Now, we’re all set! Time to Root!
· Make sure you’ve completed the above steps before doing anything.
· Extract the Moto_Razr_Root_windows.zip downloaded previously to a folder.
· Click “runme.bat”
· Press any key to begin the root.
Your phone will reboot. Do not unplug until the command line says “All Done!”
MAC / LINUX Method
· Open a Terminal.
· Navigate to the extracted directory.
· Invoke the script as “./root_me_now.sh”
· Follow the directions.